Spinzilla’s 2016 Photo Gallery Contest
Here’s how it works. Spinzilla will create one Photo Gallery sticky thread on Ravelry.
Any photos with a Spinzilla connection taken during Spinzilla 2016 can be posted. The pictures can be: Photos of Yarn Spun During Spinzilla, Photos of Spinning with Sheepzilla, A Creative Spinning Spot or a Team Photo or … use your imagination.
The first post on the thread will have the instructions on how to play and show last year’s winning photos to give you ideas.
The thread will be live on October 9th and will stay open for voting until October 22nd.
Rules of the Game
- Each registered Spinzilla spinner is allowed to post one photo.
- Anyone can click “love” to vote for a photo.
- Please don’t click anything but “love,” only “love” votes will count.
- Vote for as many photos as you like.
- When voting closes we will lock the thread.
- The top four photos with the most loves are winners. The photo with the most votes wins the Spinner’s Choice Award of a $100 gift certificate from Louet North America. The next three winning photos win a random $25 gift certificate!
- By posting your photo you give Spinzilla the right to use your photo for promotional purposes.
- No chat in the photo threads please. It will be monitored and non-photo posts will be removed.
- Not on Ravelry and want to play? Email Constance Hall your photo and your registration information at email@example.com and she will post your photo for you.
Here is a link to Ravelry’s tips for loading photos. You can now post from Instagram!
The photos that received the most love in 2015 are on the blog.
Below are the Spinzilla Photo Contest winners from 2014. Click here to see who took the winning photos and more photos from our 2014 contest.