Blog Tour Schedule
2016 Blog Tour
Be fearless! Spinzilla provides you with the unique opportunity to put aside your worries and cares for one week to spin for spinning’s sake. These blog posts from our sponsors will offer you their unique point of view, practical tips, and big cheers leading up to Spinzilla. Direct links will be posted here as each post goes live.
- 7/29/16 The Woolery–Keeping You Spinning with the Woolery
- 8/5/16 Spin-Off–The Seven Days of Spinzilla
- 8/17/16 Ashland Bay–Create Color Gradients with Ashland Bay Multi Merinos
- 8/24/16 Strauch Fiber Equipment–Prep Now Spin Later
- 9/7/16 Louet North America–Spinzilla Is Coming
- 9/14/16 Kromski North America–Stash Busting for a Purpose
- 9/21/16 The Woolery–Speedy Spinning with the Woolery
- 9/28/16 Spin-Off–Spinzilla is for Spindle Spinners, Too!
2015 Blog Tour
- 9/2/15 Cat Bordhi – Hands are Miraculous and Curious Creatures
- 9/9/15 Esther Rodgers – Yarn for Yarn Sake
- 9/16/15 Stephenie Gaustad via Spinning Daily – Production Spindle Spinning? Yes you Can!
- 9/23915 Susan B. Anderson – Advice for the Spinning Knitter
- 9/30/15 Kim Werker – Let’s Make a Mess of It
2014 Blog Tour
- 7/8/14 – Team SpinZilla – Blog Tour Kick Off!
- 7/22/14 – Kirsten Kapur – Choosing a Pattern for Handspun
- 8/5/14 – Kate Larson – How Much Fiber Will I Need?
- 8/19/14 – Sara Lamb – Productive Spinning
- 9/2/14 – Jacey Boggs – Plying
- 9/16/14 – Gale Zucker – Photographing Your Work
2013 Blog Tour
- 8/27/13 – Jillian Moreno – Creating a Yarn Vision: Knowing What Yarn to Spin
- 9/4/13 – Deb Robson – Fast and Easy Wools to Spin
- 9/11/13 – Felicia Lo – Spinning Hand Dyed Yarns
- 9/18/13 – Beth Smith – Fiber Prep for Production Spinning
- 9/25/13 – Sarah Anderson – Twists and Singles
- 10/2/13 – Amy Clarke Moore – Resources for Measuring Yarn